This was a nice week of getting back into the swing of things after spring break and my husband and I kicked off the weekend with a lovely brunch at The Commons on Good Friday. He had the day off work, but the kids had school - yay! Getting a warm cinnamon roll as an appetizer is required.
Also, the Grilled Chimichurri Chicken and Avocado Salad from Cafe Delites from last week's menu was DELICIOUS. We'll definitely add it to our rotation of salads, I added feta cheese and maybe will add some artichokes or roasted red pepper next time.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Roasted Chicken and Veggies with Pita, Hummus and Tzatziki from Trader Joe's (recipe from Gimme Delicious is similar to ours, but I'd add fresh garlic and parsley)
- Wednesday - Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Asparagus (this recipe from Damn Delicious is always in rotation)
- Thursday - Green Machine Sandwiches with Turkey in the Panini Press (from Shutterbean)
- Friday - Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos (a favorite from Our Best Bites)
- Saturday - Korean Short Ribs in the Crock Pot, Roasted Broccoli and Mashed Potatoes (easy and delicious recipe from Food.com)
- Sunday - Barbecue Bacon Ranch Chopped Salad (from Foodie with Family)