Sigh. All the leftovers have been eaten. Perhaps we'll make another turkey for Christmas...
Our week started off with a couple of sick kids. 'Tis the season!
Thankfully they rallied pretty quickly and we had a nice week of relaxing and doing advent activities. The house is filled with paper chains, new Christmas books and these easy jar fillers from Target were fun.
And one of our first advent activities is always a 3D viewing of The Polar Express.
Today we got out for a family stroll before we MIGHT get hit with a little snow tomorrow.Since it's been a very long time (I think over three years?) since we've had any significant snow, we all have our fingers crossed. Either way, I got my usual Monday grocery shopping done today, just in case!
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Sriracha Teriyaki Meatball Bowls (from Baker by Nature)
- Wednesday - Buffalo Chicken Burgers (from How Sweet It Is, we pushed these back from last week when my hubs had a last minute work event)
- Thursday - Spinach Lasagna (pulling leftovers from this Chowhound recipe out of the freezer)
- Friday - Baked Chicken Taquitos (a favorite from Our Best Bites)
- Saturday - Date night to celebrate my husband's birthday!
- Sunday - Chicken Cranberry Sunflower Salad (from Like Mother, Like Daughter)
As always, I'm linking up with Org Junkie - be sure to check out all the great weekly menus!