I took a little hiatus from menu planning last week, since we were rather busy with birthday shenanigans at The Great Wolf Lodge!
Another fun trip was had by all, the Mai Tai's were delicious as ever, and I can't believe I've been doing this parenting gig for NINE YEARS.
Sadly our summer like weather went away, and we had our first rainy soccer game o'the season.
At least gloomy days are great for curling up with a good book. I'm getting a lot of reading in this month, and if you missed it, I shared my favorite epic novels last week!
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans (trying this recipe from Sweet Little Bluebird)
- Wednesday - Chicken and Veggies over Brown Rice with Trader Joe's Thai Red Curry Sauce
- Thursday - Greek Turkey Meatball Salad (a favorite recipe from The Perfect Pantry)
- Friday - Baked Chicken Taquitos (another favorite from Our Best Bites
- Saturday - Penne with Vodka Sauce (an oldie but goodie from Rachael Ray)
- Sunday - Turkey and Pinto Bean Chili (from Food and Wine)
As always, I'm linking up with Org Junkie and Mommy Run Fast- be sure to check out all the great weekly menus!