It's been a pretty low key week around these parts, especially since we all seemed to be hit by a nasty cold to varying degrees. But we did enjoy some rather spring like weather.
There are still a few of the famous Pat Prager's Peanut Butter Bars left in the fridge, so we'll be enjoying them along with this week's eats, some of which were pushed back from last week because we were too tired/sick to cook!
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Kale Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette and Chicken (pushed back this recipe from Damn Delicious to this week)
- Wednesday - Toasted Chile Chicken Skewers with Roasted Broccoli and Brown Rice (trying this recipe from Buzzfeed with chicken breasts)
- Thursday - Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Asparagus (another Damn Delicious recipe, this one's a staple)
- Friday - Tortilla Pie with Ground Turkey (a favorite recipe from Dinner A Love Story)
- Saturday - Seven Flavor Beef (pushed this Wild Ginger recipe back from last week)
- Sunday - Slow Cooker Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup and Grilled Cheese (trying this recipe from Creme de la Crumb)