It's been such a busy (and fun) weekend of Oiselle sample sale-ing, soccer game-ing, anniversary date night-ing, and enjoying the lovely fall weather by zoo-ing.
Now that it's officially fall, it's time to break out the Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Muffins!
I'm not obsessed with pumpkin everything. Dare I admit I'm not a fan of the Pumpkin Spice Latte? I'm more of a Salted Caramel gal. But, THESE MUFFINS are so, so good.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Veggie Masala Tacos
- Wednesday - Satay Chicken with Roasted Broccoli and Brown Rice (great marinade recipe from About.com)
- Thursday - Burgers on the Grill and Tater Tots (easy soccer practice night meal!)
- Friday - Ground Turkey Tacos (my son has requested tacos for the first time ever, so I'm going with this recipe for homemade taco seasoning from A Big Mouthful)
- Saturday - Appetizer and Wine Night!
- Sunday - Crockpot Jalapeno Popper Chili (a favorite recipe from Everday Reading)