During a Costco run this week, I overhead a woman say to her husband that she didn't need any chicken broth, as it's getting too warm to make soup. Meanwhile, I was carting around my stash of broth! It was a rather warm and humid today (by Seattle standards), and I still had a box of stock going in the crockpot for Jalapeno Popper Chili dinner tonight.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry (trying this recipe from Gimme Some Oven)
- Wednesday - Hot Dogs on the grill
- Thursday - Broccoli Quinoa Casserole with Grilled Chicken (from Eating Well, Living Thin)
- Friday - Barbacoa Tacos (trying this recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything)
- Saturday - Pioneer Woman's 'Fancy' Mac and Cheese with Green Beans (a staple in our repertoire)
- Sunday - Chicken BLT Chopped Salad with Fresh Lemon-Garlic Dressing