We made it through another year of Halloween! I know I said that I'm not a big fan of Halloween, but I do love seeing the kids all dressed up and excited. This was also the first year that my baby girl could coherently form the words "Trick or Treat" and had no fear going up to strangers to ask for candy. That was super fun to watch.
Now that it's all over, time to celebrate and hop on my plane to Chicago! Before I do, I must share my favorite annual Halloween video: Lewis Black on candy corn.
And some other Halloween tidbits from around the internet:
- This is GENIUS - stick figure Halloween costume.
- Here are 32 other parents that are awesome and are WAY more into Halloween than I am.
- Let's not forget our furry friends, especially Otis the English bulldog dressed as a Triceratops.
- Old-timey Halloween costumes are FREAKY.
- Since we'll probably have to wait a few days for this year's version, here's Jimmy Kimmel's infamous bit wherein parents tell their kids they ate all the candy: year 1, year 2.
Last week I divulged my love for Paramore, and decided that, yeah, I could run to some Paramore - so I'm adding their latest and greatest to the playlist.
Still Into You by Paramore
Stay the Night by Zedd, featuring Hayley Williams
This is What it Feels Like by Armin vanBuuren
Pompeii by Bastille
Out of the Blue by System F
The Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi (Remixed by Steve Aoki)
Lose My Mind by Sebastian Ingrosso & Alesso
Better Off Alone by Alice Deejay
Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes
Apollo by Hardwell featuring Amba Shepherd
She Wolf by David Guetta, featuring Sia
Alive by Krewella
Illmerica by Wolfgang Garnter
Drowning by Armin van Buren
Give Me Your Hand by The Ready Set
Language by Porter Robinson
Cry for You by September
You Are My Diamond by Tiesto - featuring Kianna
Arguru - Deadmau5
We Are by Jus Jack & Oza, featuring Aeone