If you live in the Seattle area, I hope you also enjoyed the fabulous weather we had this weekend. We spent a lot of time in the yard and at a local park on Saturday. My husband and I capped it off with dinner out for Tex Mex and margaritas. There's nothing better than margs, chips and salsa on a warm night after day spent in the sun.
In addition to enjoying our yearly Easter tradition at Jump Planet, I tested out a new scone recipe for breakfast and these went over quite well.
- Monday - Pizza
- Tuesday - chicken gyros (giving this recipe found via Pinterest a try)
- Wednesday - cajun quiche in a rice crust
- Thursday - spaghetti with ground turkey ragu
- Friday - chicken fajitas (we use the Frontera Grill sauces and all the usual fixins)
- Saturday - Korean short ribs with roasted broccolini and brown rice
- Sunday - Mac and cheese (trying this Panera version by Annies Eats)